There is an excellent opportunity at SFB for a semi-senior accountant to work within an enthusiastic team and join a progressive and reputable firm of chartered accountants. There will be ample chance for personal development and career progression, in a challenging and varied position.
The successful candidate will be working in a supportive environment where they can build upon their experiences and skills as they will receive constant guidance and training throughout their work. Full study support to help with financial costs of study will also be provided.
The job description below provides details of the key tasks a semi-senior accountant will undertake:
- Working on an assigned portfolio of clients, maintaining close communication and offering a wide range of services to those clients.
- Prepare statutory accounts for partnerships, limited companies and sole traders.
- Preparation of periodic management accounts.
- Computation of Corporation and Personal Tax.
- Involvement in planning, testing and executing audits at clients’ premises’.
- Working closely with clients and providing an outstanding service at all times.
The person specification below provides details of the essential skills the successful Semi-Senior Accountant will have:
- Candidate must be AAT qualified or ACA/ACCA part qualified accountant.
- It is essential that candidate has previous relevant experience working within an accountancy firm.
- Obtain experience working within a busy environment and working to strict deadlines.
- Customer service skills, commercial awareness and attention to detail are essential attributes to have, together with the ability to work within a team.
- Be confident, capable and articulate with great organisation and time management skills as well.
- Ability to efficiently use a variety of software packages e.g. Microsoft Office, Iris, Sage and Xero.
- Have a positive, cheerful and friendly ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Must have a flexible approach to work.
This position will suit a hardworking, focused and professional accountant, who is looking to really progress their career in a commercially focused role.
To apply for the role, please send your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are a pack of runners from SFB running the Wolf Run on the 11th June, including Emilia , Lindsey, Sian, Emily, Hayley & Emma just to name a few!
They are running for Georgie’s Gift, a great cause which aims to support children who have survived Meningitis but have been left with a disability that may impact on their ability to perform daily tasks within everyday life.
So if you all could click on the link below and give what you can, it will make the world of difference to all our runners and the cause they are running for!
Don’t let Auto Enrolment catch you out as it did for Swindon Town FC!
At SFB we are holding FREE briefing sessions on Auto Enrolment in order for you to gain a better understanding and avoid the fines!
To find out more email email@example.com
It is always great to gain such positive feedback for our services that we provide! Jonathan Wootton who is part of our SFB Needham Commercial Insurance team has made an excellent impression on our clients!
If you’re looking for an insurance company to take the stress away then look no further! Contact us on 024 7632 6213 for a no obligation discussion about your insurance needs!
A big good luck to our First Pro Award finalists; Rachel Horner, Neal Lowe, Jenny Simpson & Balpreet Bains at the awards dinner tonight!!
LinkedIn can be a really powerful form of social media and not a lot of people realise how useful it can be for a number of aspects within business.
If YOU would like to find out more about how LinkedIn can work hard for your business then join us on Wednesday 20th April to find out more!!