We are currently looking for experienced Payroll Administrators to join our team on a full time and part time basis.
These roles will have responsibility for all client matters as well as an accountability to develop new business. You will therefore need to demonstrate a high level of commercial awareness and the proven ability to develop the portfolio that you are responsible for.
You will work alongside our Client Managers, reporting to the board of Directors and will ensure that your clients receive excellent customer service at all times. These roles are ideal for someone with significant experience of working within an accountancy practice and who are looking to develop their career at a forward thinking firm.
The role includes:
• Processing a portfolio of payrolls
• Review of payrolls prepared by other team members.
• Dealing with payroll queries raised by internal and external client contacts
• Providing training to junior members of the payroll team
• Setting up of payrolls for new clients, including transition from previous provider and dealing with HMRC and third party correspondence including PAYE registration
• Attending client meetings with both existing and prospective clients
• Providing assistance with responses to requests for proposals for prospective clients
Qualities we are looking for:
• Knowledge of Sage Payroll Software
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A flexible attitude to work
• Ability to work under pressure, either standalone or part of a team
• Experience of working in a payroll bureau or similar environment
• Knowledge of other payroll systems desirable but not essential
• Assisting clients with pension auto-enrolment requirements
Sound like the job for you or someone you know?
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Lindsey Chinn at firstname.lastname@example.org.